Saturday, May 31, 2014

One

Hi all!
    I wanted to christen my brand new blog with a post about one of the greatest shooting days I've had in a long time.  A couple of my favourite photographer friends and I decided to head *slightly* out of Winnipeg a few weeks back to do some leisurely snapping.   I found myself really attached to my macro lens and trying to shoot some of the tiny details I was finding in the wide prairie landscapes.  We had some variations between full sun and overcast and I found myself appreciating both.  This was one of the first times I was able to take advantage of truly hard light to capture some character.










                 










I'm hoping to be getting posts up every couple of weeks and use this blog as a way to network and challenge myself as a photographer.  I'm so looking forward to making some friends in the blogosphere!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment